<POWER COOL> ('http://www.powercoolair.com' or 'POWER COOL') is responsible for protecting the privacy and interests of users according to the Personal Information Protection Act and smoothing grievances related to personal information. The following policy is in place to ensure proper handling.
This policy is effective from NOV 18, 2019.
Purpose of processing personal information
<POWER COOL> ('http://www.powercoolair.com' or 'POWER COOL') processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, prior consent will be obtained.
Personal Information File Status
- Personal Information Item : Email, Last Name/First Name
- Collection Method : Homepage
- Basis of retention : Email inquiry via homepage
- Retention period : 1 year
Processing and Retention Period for Personal Information
- 1.<POWER COOL> processes and retains personal information within the period of possession and use of personal information pursuant to the law or within the period of possession and use of personal information that has been agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
- 2.Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
Personal information related to e-mail inquiries will be retained and used for the above purposes from the date of agreement on collection and use for <3 years>.
- Basis of retention : Email inquiry via homepage
- Exception : Request for destruction by the party to the agreement
Rights and duties of the information subject and his/her legal representative and how to exercise them
The user can exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
- 1. The information subject can exercise the right to access, correct, delete, or stop the processing of personal information at any time with respect to POWER COOL.
- 2. The exercise of rights under Paragraph 1 may be made in writing, e-mail, or FAX in accordance with Article 41, Paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act (Republic of Korea), and POWER COOL will take action on this matter without delay.
- 3. The exercise of the rights under Paragraph 1 can be done through the legal representative of the information subject or another authorized representative. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney using Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act (Republic of Korea).
- 4. Any request to view personal information viewing or suspend processing may be restricted by the information subject according to Article 35, Paragraph 5 and Article 37, Paragraph 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act (Republic of Korea).
- 5. Any request for correction or deletion of personal information cannot apply to the deletion of personal information when the personal information is specified for collection.
- 6. POWER COOL verifies that the person who made the request, such as a request for viewing, correction or deletion, or a request for suspension of processing according to the information subject's right, is the information subject or an authorized representative.
Items about consignment of processing personal information
<POWER COOL> ('http://www.powercoolair.com' hereinafter 'POWER COOL') processes the following personal information items.
- Email inquiries via the homepage
- Required items : email, last name/first name
Destruction of Personal Information
<POWER COOL> > ('POWER COOL') will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved in principle. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure The information entered by the user of the destruction procedure is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) after the purpose is achieved and stored for a period of time or immediately destroyed according to internal policies and other relevant laws and regulations. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for other purposes unless required by law.
- Destruction deadline If the retention period for the personal information of the users has expired, the personal information of the users shall be destroyed within 10 days from the end of the retention period, within 10 days from the date when the personal information is deemed unnecessary, such as the achievement of the purpose of processing the personal information, the abolition of the service concerned, or the termination of the project.
- Destruction method Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method so that the record cannot be reproduced.
Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of the automatic personal information collection system
- 1. POWER COOL uses 'cookies' that store and retrieve usage information from time to time to provide individually tailored service.
- 2. Cookies are a small amount of information sent to the user's computer browser by the server (http) used to run the website, and are also stored on the hard disk of the user computer.
- a. Purpose of cookie : They are used to provide optimized information to users by identifying visits and usage patterns, popular search terms, security connections, and the like for each service and website visited by users.
- b. Installation, operation and rejection of cookies : You can refuse to save cookies by changing the settings on the top of the web browser>Internet options>options on the personal information menu.
- c. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using our personalized services.
Preparation of a Personal Information Protection Officer
- 1.POWER COOL ('http://www.powercoolair.com' hereinafter 'POWER COOL’) is responsible for the handling of personal information, and is responsible for handling complaints and damages to information subjects related to personal information processing. For this purpose, the following personal information protection officers are designated.
- Personal Information Protection Officer
※ You will be directed to the Privacy Information Protection Office.
- Name :Park Sun-geun
- Position : IT Planning Team Head
- Contact : +82-55-783-1018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Information subjects can make inquiries with the personal information protection officer or the responsible office in charge of personal information protection related to complaints, damage relief, and the like that has occurred while using the services (or business) OF POWER COOL ('http://www.powercoolair.com' hereinafter ‘POWER COOL’).
POWER COOL (“http://www.powercoolair.com” hereinafter ‘POWER COOL’) will respond to and process information inquiries of information subjects without delay.
Measures to secure personal information
<POWER COOL> ('POWER COOL') takes the technical, managerial and physical measures necessary to ensure safety in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act (Republic of Korea).
- 1. Conducting regular self-audits
In order to secure stability in handling personal information, we conduct our own audits on a regular basis (quarterly).
- 2. Minimization and training of staff handling personal information
We designate employees to handle personal information and limit it to the person in charge to minimize personal information management.
- 3. Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
- 4. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
<POWER COOL> ('POWER COOL') installs a security program and periodically updates and checks it to prevent leakage or damage of personal information by hacking, computer virus, or the like; the system is installed in an area with external access control; and it is technically and physically monitored and blocked.
- 5. Encryption of Personal Information
The user's personal information is stored and managed through encryption with a password, so only the user can know it, and important data uses separate security functions such as encryption of files and transmission data or file locking, etc.
- 6. Retention of access record and prevention of forgery
We keep and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least 6 months and use the security function to prevent the accessed records from being forged, stolen or lost.
- 7. Restriction of access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, modifying, or erasing access to the database system that processes personal information, and unauthorized access from the outside is controlled using an intrusion prevention system.
- 8. Using a lock for document security
Documents containing personal information and auxiliary storage media are kept in a safe place with locking devices.
- 9. Access control for unauthorized persons
We have set up a separate physical storage area for personal information and have established and been operating access control procedures.